This is a stand for the Tunze ATO pump. It helps hold the pump off the bottom of a vessel. It has screw legs which allow you to set the height you want your pump to be. This helps with offsetting in Kalk reservoirs for example. It has a hole for an optic water level switch. It has a set screw for secure fastening. It also has a lip on the bottom to hold the pump from slipping through the holder.
- Printed out of reef safe PLA.
- Designed for snug fit on the Tunze ATO pump.
- Lip on bottom allows to hold the pump securely.
- Hole for optic water level switch.
Optic water level switch pictured for reference and not included.
* Clear color is essentially PLA with no added color. It’s translucent but not transparent (like glass or acrylic).
** When you choose “Other” as a color, please leave me a message in your order with what you like. Keep in mind that a color that I don’t have in hand will delay the shipping of your order by 2-3 business days so I can get the color in.