These adapters mount on common 1/2″ PVC and allow you to mount egg crate on top. Gone are the days of zip ties making an ugly mess. These are a low profile form of the ones sold here. You can even use them without the PVC if you like, just propping up the egg crate from the ground. You can make all sizes of frag racks and all sorts of structures with multiple levels. You can use them to make adjustable height skimmer base holders, just like the acrylic one offered here, but in any size. The fact that these do not protrude on the top allow for placement of one on the center of the base which greatly increases stability and durability. What you can make with these is limited by your imagination.
- The slot is 2mm wide and fits most egg crates commonly found in most hardware stores. The diameter of the screw is 18mm so the egg crate cell needs to be bigger than 9mm (most, if not all, the crates commonly found are bigger than 12mm).
- Printed out of PETG. Due to the thin characteristics of the top screw, these are only offered in PETG to promote durability.
- Allows for mounting egg crate on PVC.
- Printed completely solid which will make them sink in water.
These come in a pack of 5 (allowing an extra center one). If you want custom packs of these, ask me about pricing.
* Clear color is essentially PLA with no added color. It’s translucent but not transparent (like glass or acrylic).