These are legs designed to take egg crate just like their magnetic cousins. They are of adjustable height thanks to the screws they can take on the bottom. Moreover, the bottom threads are the same with the top which allows for legs to be used interchangeably, i.e. to screw on top of legs. These can be used in a multitude of situations. You can make all sizes of frag racks and all sorts of structures with multiple levels as the legs screw on top of each other. You can use them to make adjustable height skimmer base holders, just like the acrylic one offered here, but in any size. What you can make with these is limited by your imagination.
- The slot is 2mm wide and fits most egg crates commonly found in most hardware stores. The diameter of the screw is 18mm so the egg crate cell needs to be bigger than 9mm (most, if not all, the crates commonly found are bigger than 12mm).
- Allows for stacking of legs for complex structures.
- Short legs can offer heights from ~1″-2″.
- Long legs offer heights from ~2.5″-4.5″.
- Printed completely solid which will make them sink in water.
The six small and two long legs package will allow you to make a tiered frag rack (one lower and one upper). If you want custom packs of these, ask me about pricing.
Please see the material selection disclaimer before ordering.
* Clear color is essentially PLA with no added color. It’s translucent but not transparent (like glass or acrylic).
** When you choose “Other” as a color, please leave me a message in your order with what you like. Keep in mind that a color that I don’t have in hand will delay the shipping of your order by 2-3 business days so I can get the color in.