This is a magnetic layered float switch holder. It has a center track allowing the positioning of multiple float switch holders (like shelves). It is a very modular design that allows the positioning of the holders virtually anywhere on the track. This way you can accurately measure the distance you want the switches to be at and manage your volumes much better. The design allows for about 7″ of distance between the top most to bottom most switch. There’s also an extension available which allows another about 6″. The extensions are held in place with an adapter and are virtually endless. The magnets are pre-coated resin neodymium N50 high strength magnets capable of holding on less than 1/2″ glass (1/2″ will probably work).
- High quality strong N50 pre-coated neodymium magnets.
- Designed for float switches with thread diameters of 7.5mm or 9.5mm.
- Cable routing holes on holders and the top allow for easy cable management.
The layered holder comes in the following packages:
- Base package: This includes the basic 7″ holder with two switch holders.
- Extension package: This is just the extension with two switch holders and an extension adapter that will allow you to attach it to a base.
- Full Package: This is the base and extension package combined. This gives maximum length with four total float holders.
Float switches are not included unless you select the package that specifically offers them. If you want individual float holders you can find them here.
* Clear color is essentially PLA with no added color. It’s translucent but not transparent (like glass or acrylic).
** When you choose “Other” as a color, please leave me a message in your order with what you like. Keep in mind that a color that I don’t have in hand will delay the shipping of your order by 2-3 business days so I can get the color in.