This is an acrylic dosing container with a capacity of around 1.5L. It has a 1/4″ quick connect top for tubing with an acrylic tube running all the way to the bottom of the container. A low level optic level sensor is also installed which is compatible with the SOSS system. Utilizing the SOSS and your aquarium controller you can have real time information of the status of your dosing solutions. An easy to remove cap makes refilling very easy as well. The printed parts can be any color you like making color coding your dosing solutions easier or matching your build’s aesthetics.
- 1.5L capacity.
- Low level optic level sensor compatible with the SOSS system.
- Printed parts can be of any color helping color code your dosing solutions or match your build’s aesthetics.
- 1/4″ Standard quick connect fitting for easy connection with any dosing system.
- Long acrylic tube reaching to the bottom of the container allowing to pull most of the liquid out.
As these are made to order, please allow a few days from ordering before shipping. It may take up to two weeks before I ship. If you want more information about current availability, please contact me.
These can be also purchased as a combo with a SOSS system which is the best value. Doing so will allow you to create a complete dosing solution and monitoring system in tandem with your aquarium controller. The bundle comes with two dosing containers, the SOSS base system, a USB power cable and wall power adapter and two analog cables to connect from the SOSS to your aquarium controller.
* Clear color is essentially PLA with no added color. It’s translucent but not transparent (like glass or acrylic).
** When you choose “Other” as a color, please leave me a message in your order with what you like. Keep in mind that a color that I don’t have in hand will delay the shipping of your order by 2-3 business days so I can get the color in.
*** Please also note that when dealing with acrylic, although care will be exercised, there is a chance of a small defect or scratch. It won’t be anything serious but rather minute in nature and invisible in water.