Organize your USB and other electronic cables with this rotating cable reel. It is designed with two built in notches on each of the sides where you can wedge the ends of your cable in. That way, you can organize your cables but at all times easily see what kind of cable it is as both ends are visible. It comes in three sizes to accommodate from small cables to relatively bulky VGA or HDMI cables (your mileage may vary depending on cable type). Some product highlights are:
- Available in three different sizes to accommodate different cable lengths and sizes
- Small reels are ~2-1/4″ in diameter and ~1/2″ high and come in a pack of 4
- Medium reels are ~3-1/8″ in diameter and ~1″ high and come in a pack of 3
- Large reels are ~5-1/8″ in diameter and ~1-1/2″ high and come in a single pack
- Variety pack also available that comes with:
- 8 small reels
- 6 medium reels
- 2 large reels
- Two built-in notches to allow for wedging the cable securely
- Rotating centers allow you to locate the built-in notches, even allowing for some tensioning after wedging
The small size reels are good for regular charging USB cables no more than 6ft or so. For longer data or charging cables, the medium reels are recommended. Finally, for bulky thick VGA or HDMI cables, the big reel is recommended. None of the reels is guaranteed to work with one cable or another, but through extensive testing they should work for the majority of the commonly available cables based on these recommendations. Having a few different sizes laying around will definitely help keep your cable collection better organized.
If you want a different combination of reels or custom sizing contact me, I’ll be happy to work with you in quoting you for what you need.