These are hinged snapping cable clips that can easily open and close to hold your cords organized. You can use them to make cable runs or to bundle excess cables nicely in a bunch. They have a hole for a screw so they can be mounted on the wall. They also have a flat back allowing for double sided tape installation if desired. The big ones on offer are about 1-1/2″ wide by 1″ tall by 1″ deep. The medium ones are about 1-1/4″ wide by 1/2″ depth by 1/2″ height. The small ones are about 1″ wide by 1/2″ depth by 1/2″ height. These are great for equipment boards or for organizing cables next to a brick holder.
- Easily open and close to add/remove cables.
- Clipping mechanism holds the door shut securely.
- Wall mountable for easy installation.
- Three sizes available:
- The big ones are about 1-1/2″ wide by 1″ tall by 1″ deep.
- The medium ones are about 1-1/4″ wide by 1/2″ tall by 1/2″ deep.
- The small ones are about 1″ wide by 1/2″ tall by 1/2″ deep.
If you want bulk orders of these, please contact me for custom pricing.