This is a storage container for common 1/4″ hex bits used in screw drivers and drills. It features a magnetic latch that is very strong so it won’t accidentally open and a silicone base mat that securely holds the bits. This way small differences in your bits from different brands for example will still be accommodated as long as they are about 1/4″. It holds up to 2″ tall bits. The magnet is disengaged by a push on the back of the container which releases the drawer and opens up the holder. It is printed rectangular rather than circle in order to be easily stored and stacked. Specifically the features are:
- Removable bottom silicone mat that can hold up to 45 bits. It is designed this way so it can allow for spacing and give you flexibility to organize your bits in there any way that makes sense to you.
- The silicone mat is removable for cleaning.
- The bottom is branded but if you want a custom inscription please contact me before ordering so we can work out the details.
- The magnets latching it together are high quality N52 neodymium magnets resin coated for extra durability.
- The silicone mat will be tinted red by default. If you want a different tint to the silicone please contact me before ordering. Every mat I make may be of a little different tint as these are handmade and final color may vary slightly.
- It is by default printed in PLA. This will work well if you plan to keep this in your home or garage shop. If, for whatever reason, you plan to keep this outdoors, or if you want to have more durability, you can switch to PETG material.
If you need custom sizes, heights etc. don’t hesitate to contact me and I can retrofit this design to your needs.