This is a dual float switch magnetic holder. It can hold two switches either both downward (redundancy) or one up and one down (high/low configuration). The magnets are pre-coated resin neodymium N50 high strength magnets capable of holding on less than 1/2″ glass (1/2″ will probably work).
- Printed out of reef safe PLA.
- Holds two float switches.
- High quality strong N50 pre-coated neodymium magnets.
- Designed for float switches with thread diameters of 7.5mm or 9.5mm.
- Elongated holder means there will be no interference of the magnetic holders with the float switch.
* Clear color is essentially PLA with no added color. It’s translucent but not transparent (like glass or acrylic).
** When you choose “Other” as a color, please leave me a message in your order with what you like. Keep in mind that a color that I don’t have in hand will delay the shipping of your order by 2-3 business days so I can get the color in.